The PNB knowledge center program is the centralized way to complete the payroll process of Punjab National Bank. This program facilitates the PNB management for effective management of multiple programs related to its employees.
PNB Center is an online portal that offers various facilities for its employees. It provides multiple features like training management, personnel management, attendance, and much more. On the other hand, this portal also facilitates the shareholders of Punjab National Bank as it offers the financial results of the PNB.
What is the PNB knowledge center?
This is an online portal that Punjab National Bank presents. This portal also facilitates the user’s intended usage of the PNB. The program is designed to encourage users from multiple facilities. The program offered by PNB is very useful for centralizing the need for payroll. Here are the facilities which the PNB provides
- This program helps for keeping the personal record of the employees.
- It acquires the record for employee attendance.
- This system also helps to facilitate personal management training and strategy.
- It is also helpful in the execution of the system of employee selection.
- It is helpful in the management of promotion and absence.
- On this platform, employees can alsoask for leaves.
How can you register for the PNB knowledge center?
You must communicate with the local branch manager to register the portal. It is the only method to register you under the platform. So, it is better to communicate with the branch manager of your area and provide all the details asked by the bank manager for registering yourself in the knowledgecenter of PNB as an employee.
After the completion of this registration process, the bank manager will offer you the login details to access the PNB knowledge center. So you can easily enroll in this excellent platform.
Once the registration is completed, you can log in to the account and can access its features.
Also read: Tamilnilam Login
How can you log in to the knowledge center of the PNB program?
The process of login into the knowledge center of PNB is straightforward; however, if you follow the below steps, then you can easily access the dashboard.
- Initially, visit the official website of PNB HRMS’s exceptional service. For this, you can use the link https://www.pnbnet.in.
- Now you need to locate the login option displayed on the screen and click on it.
- Next, you must enter the login credentials your branch manager will provide.
- If you do not have a valid username and password, then you should contact your branch manager for the same.
- However, if you have a valid username and password, then you can enter them in the desired columns and press enter.
After this, your PNB knowledge center program account will open on your screen, and you can easily use these services.
If you have lost your password, then also you can use the password reset option located below the login button and follow the instructions specified on the screen to reset the password.