The Tamil Nadu Revenue Dept. tool lands from unobjectionable and individual government poramboke lands. It also happened so in the past; under the DMK rule, the state government distributed free house site patta for thousands of people.
The communities which benefited fromthe patta are MBC, BC, Tribal Welfare, Adi Dravida and the minority welfare department.
The revenue department has incurred an administrative problem in which the concerned authoritiesmust correctly identify the registered records. As a result, the beneficiaries have yet to seek the ownership certificates.
With Tamil Nilam’s introduction, the revenue department’s web portal, i.e. Tamil Nadu citizens, can have real good benefits. The web portal also maintains the entire database of land records district-wise in the state of Tamil Nadu. The government also took the particular initiative to provide an e-patta in which the allotment of land will be uploaded to the website of Tamil Nilam for better online visibility.
Right now, Mr Stalin, the CM of Tamil Nadu state, has started the distribution of activity of the e-patta to around 3.35 lakh people.
As a token of goodwill gesture, the form CM has also distributed around ten e-patta to deserving families in the secretariat. The primary beneficiaries in this program are Narikuravar Irular communities (57,978), BC (41573) and SC/ST (2.35 lakhs) as derived by the revenue department.
Tamilnilam login at its official website
- First, visit the official website at https://tamilnilam.tn.gov.in/revenue/login.html.
- Here the citizens should enter the username and password and then click on the login button.
View Patta Chitta Details
- First, visit the e-service TN portal at eservices.gov.tn.in
- The Tamil Nadu government has land records e-services, and via that, a citizen can view the patta and FMB and Chitta Extract.
- Now the page will redirect you to a new tab which comprises the district, villagetalk, view Chitta/Patta, patta number and then enter the authentication value.
- Now the citizen should select the desired patta number, circle, and village district or survey number of the view Chitta/Patta.
- Now the citizens should enter the Patta number if one highlights the Patta number. Opt the citizens should enter the survey number if one emphasises the survey number button.
- Lastly, the citizens should fulfil the authentication value as mentioned in the below box of the patta number/survey number and then hit the submit button.
Also read: GSWS Login
What are the benefits of Tamilnilam?
- The recorded transactions have reduced the scope of disputes about land among the citizens of Tamil Nadu.
- The Tamil Nadu Nilam website also enables the ministry to monitor the reports for talk, state-level officers and district officers.
- This website delivers SMS alerts to every citizen.
- The land records are also placed in the role based on security.
- The website also maintains an end-to-end workflow process.
- The Tamil Nadu portal will generate a vital component which is known as Chitta Extract, and it can also be issued to the citizens.
- Tamil Nadu alsohelps departments in handling the transactions regarding the land records with the data accuracy and integrity.